[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Tired but Happy (Updated)

Friday, July 01, 2005

Tired but Happy (Updated)

Hello everyone! Taking a breather at home after the birth of my daughter Amanda Christine yesterday afternoon at 3:27 PM.

She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz, and was 19 1/4 inches long. Too early to tell exactly who she looks like. At the very least I hope she didn't inherit my hair genes!

Amanda and Mom are doing well, we hope to be home sometime tomorrow, or Sunday at the latest.

Thanks to all for the well wishes left on Babalu. It means a lot to me to have everyone's support.

UPDATE: A big Thanks to all who sent me congratulatory e-mails as well!

I'll try to have some pictures up on the blog this weekend.

Time for a little rest before heading back to the hospital!

P.S. - George: I already bought a 34-inch Louisville Slugger to take care of the boyfriends. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

2:30 PM, July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home