[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Interview Update

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Interview Update

Just want to post an update on my job interview yesterday...I thought it went well, although you always have second thoughts and doubts after something like that. Being as objective as possible, I don't think I hurt my chances if I am indeed the person they were looking for.

Hopefully I'll find out one way or the other sometime later this week.

Thanks to all of you who posted their good luck comments the other day and have asked for an update. I appreciate it greatly!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best dude.. you were yourself, no one can ask more of you

9:22 AM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Sirimba said...

Best of luck!!! I bet you rocked the interview!!! just in case i'll light a velita for you....

3:37 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Robert said...

thanks daniel and sirimba.

8:19 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home