[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Dolphins Win! Dolphins Win!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dolphins Win! Dolphins Win!



Photo courtesy of Miami Herald Photographer Joe Rimkus, Jr.

OK so it's only the first game of the season, but you can't blame us Dolfans for getting more than a little excited after last year's suffering, right? The Dolphins spanked the Denver Broncos 34-10.

Notice I didn't post anything leading up to opening game. There were two good reasons. One, it was the 4th anniversary of 9-11 and I didn't feel it was appropriate to trivialize the commemorance of the day with a football game.

Two...I wasn't exactly confident nor looking forward to what I thought would be another miserable season. Maybe, just maybe, it won't be so bad this season.

In the meantime...my friend Jim Mandich put it best after the game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home