[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Happy New Year

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Just a quick post to wish all of my loyal readers, as well as those who occassionally drop by, a New Year filled with love, peace, and prosperity.

2005 has been quite an eventful year. I would have never thought that I would be writing in a blog, let along take part in two of them! Of course, you all know who's to blame for the blogging, right? ;)

A heartfelt thanks to Val, and all the other bloggers on Babalu, Cuban-American Pundits, and all the other sites on the right-hand side, most who have been nice enough to blog roll this most humble of blogs. You all have inspired me and helped me to continue on this journey. Hopefully, Cuba will be free one day very soon.

Here's hoping for a less-eventful 2006 - no hurricanes would be a start. The only major event I'm hoping for is a huge party in Miami after fidel's downfall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home