[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Cool Beans

Friday, June 02, 2006

Cool Beans

No, I'm not talking about the ones you eat.  I'm talking about this cool add-on on Firefox called Performancing, which basically enables you to edit and publish a post to any blog straight from the browser.  No need to call up your blog service's URL, no need to keep on typing your username and password. With a click from the taskbar, you can edit and publish in seconds.

I'm sure this is probably old news to most of you, but if you haven't tried it, check it out here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Blog This which looks to be almost the same thing. I'd be interested in what others who have used both have to say.

Thanks for tip. I may give it a whirl myself.

7:22 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger La Ventanita said...

I use Qumana which works with explorer.

1:20 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home