[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Confirmed: castro alive

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Confirmed: castro alive

raul castro, that is. AP, and also Fox News from what I've read, report that raul greeted hugo chavez upon mini-me's arrival in Havana today.

I would still be very skeptical of reports that this means fidel is dead and that an announcement is upcoming. fidel is "supposed" to be in the hospital and the next logical step is for chavez to visit his daddy there. We'll see if any pictures are published of this. If not, then the doubt level rises significantly.

In the case fidel IS dead, please stay tuned to Babalu as I'll be out of the house the rest of the day.

I'll make sure to listen for the sound of honking horns and banging pots, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home