[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Cold Morning

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cold Morning

It was 42 degrees at the crack of dawn at 26th Parallel HQ this morning. Pretty chilly for November by South Florida standards.

I'm sure most of my fellow South Floridians were bundled up and fearing going outside this morning.

Me?

I went for a stroll around the neighborhood at 7 AM. Nothing better than a walk on a cold morning, if you ask me.

Sorry Steve, but I love this kind of weather, if at least for a few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dayngr said...

I love it too! I wish we got 4 real seasons here in FL or at least more cool nights and 70 degree breezy days.

12:54 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Robert said...

I could live without 4 seasons, only because one of them is winter, and it is pretty crappy up north for 3-4 months.

I much prefer our 3 seasons here: summer, autumn (not fall) and spring. Of course, they don't necessarily occur in that order here.

2:04 PM, November 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home