[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Going Digital

Friday, November 10, 2006

Going Digital

Not being a "techy" kind of person, I'm usually a bit behind with the latest electronic and technological gadgets out there. Just recently I bought my first digital camera, and so far I've put it to good use.

I plan to use my new camera to take pictures such as the one in the post below this one, highlighting some of the natural and unnatural scenery around South Florida. This is not an attempt to rival these excellent photoblogs, just something different to spice things up around here a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pancier Photography said...

Congrats on your new camera. Digital has opened up this art to many people. If you get a decent book on technique and composition, even if you're only shooting family and friends, and vacation shots, your images will stand out above the rest.

Enjoy

3:29 PM, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home