[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: We're Not Worthy! (UPDATE)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

We're Not Worthy! (UPDATE)



When I saw this post at Babalu last week about the 2006 Weblog Awards, I didn't have much time so I sort of skipped it over.

Too bad, because if I would have followed through, I would have realized that this humble blog is a finalist in the Best Latino, Carribean or South American Blog. I stumbled onto this while doing a Technorati search.

It came as a bit of a surprise, to say the least. I am honored, but feel undeserving...especially when there are many other blogs out there in that category that are heads and shoulders above mine. That was before I saw the other finalists.

Anyway, the voting ends tomorrow...so go here and vote for 26th Parallel. We're dead last, so we need your help! Seriously, just vote for your favorite blog.

UPDATED 12/18: It's official! Babalu wins! Congratulations to Val...and I guess I should take part in that celebration as well. 26th Parallel finished dead last with a whopping 0.85% of the vote. Rumors of me asking for a recount are just that...rumors.

Who do they think we are...Al Gore?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home