[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Hello From Daytona

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hello From Daytona

I'm up the coast in Daytona Beach at a conference this week, therefore the limited posting activity. Everything is fine here except for the high speed internet in my room which I can't access for who knows what reason, and of course the chilly weather right on the beach.

I haven't had the chance to check out any posts from my fellow bloggers. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll be back in town Friday just in time to avoid all of the Super Bowl hysteria. Nothing like a bunch of midwesterners drinking way too many Buds riding around town.

Just saw the report and pictures of fidel. Tough bastard!

Interesting comment thread on the Beck post. It's too easy to categorize people with strong views like Beck and Limbaugh as racist. Once you sit down and analyze things, I think its obvious they're not. PC, maybe not. But these days, being non-PC and being called a racist seem to go hand in hand.

Anyway, just wanted to check in to let you all know I'm OK! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home