[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Tanned, Rested and Ready

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tanned, Rested and Ready

Well...tanned definitely, but I don't know about the other two.

I'm just back for my visit to Florida's fair Gulf Coast, enjoyed good weather and got to enjoy the beach for a full week despite problems with the AC at our rental condo unit which eventually forced us to check out 2 days early (no worries, we stayed in the area as scheduled).

Many thanks to Jonathan for holding down the fort and providing us with some nice posts, including a first for this blog, a food recipe post!

(Note to Jonathan: you could have posted pictures of naked women, taken them down 2 days later and I wouldn't have noticed a thing since I spent a full week without peeking once at a computer. Imagine what that would have done to our site stats?!)

I really haven't had time to sit down and check out in depth the activity elsewhere, but I did notice that the BUCL Invisible Ones campaign went very well. Outstanding and well deserved.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

And Jonathan, don't be such a stranger to posting here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home