[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Quite A Shock

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Quite A Shock



For those of you who ride motorcycles or like to occasionally "relieve yourself" in the open, or both, this story is for you.

Please be careful, and keep an eye to the sky.
Biker's Penis Struck By Lightning

They say the odds of being struck by lightning are one in a million, but a Croatian motorcyclist has beaten those odds — and then some.

The last thing Ante Djindjic could remember was stopping to take a quick toilet break while out on a ride.

The 29-year-old then awoke in hospital to be told that lightning had struck his penis.



"I don't remember what happened: one minute I was taking a leak, and the next thing I knew I was in hospital," Djindjic told Metro.co.uk.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

Despite the strike, the motorcyclist received only minor burns to his arms and chest and was assured that his penis would function normally … eventually.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch.

7:23 PM, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home