[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: Three Years

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Three Years

I just remembered that I was getting close to my blog-iversary, and sure enough...today is the 3rd anniversary of this blog's first post. I'm not really big on anniversaries (except my wedding one of course), that's why it almost slipped past me.

Anyway, here's one of my first posts, and a sign of sorts of spring in South Florida.

I'd like to thank my co-contributor Jonathan for his support and solid posts and pictures.

And most definitely a Thank You to all my readers, past and present, for putting up with our infrequent posting schedule.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Thanks for inviting me to contribute, Robert.

10:17 PM, March 29, 2008  
Blogger Henry Louis Gomez said...

Congrats.

2:33 AM, March 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog anniversary Robert!

10:40 AM, March 30, 2008  
Blogger Michael Pancier Photography said...

congrats dude

12:10 PM, March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home