[freedomtowernight_edited.jpg] 26th Parallel: It's All About the Beer

Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's All About the Beer

Since today's much-ballyhooed beer summit was nothing more than a photo-op for President Obama and couldn't be taken seriously by this blogger, I figured I'd join in the levity and critique the participants' choice of beer.

Biden drank a non-alcoholic beer. Whatever.

Gates drank Sam Adams Light. Not bad, but figures an "elite" wouldn't stoop low enough to drink the high octane version.

Crowley drank Blue Moon (with an orange slice). Very good choice.

Obama drank Bud Light. Figures.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Ventanita said...

Up here in New Englander, most drink a version of San Adams. I assume he, like me, drinks the lite version for not gaining weight....since in New England we REALLY drink a lot of beer!

12:04 AM, August 01, 2009  
Blogger Robert said...

Sam Adams is one of my favorites, and one of the few mainstream American beers I enjoy.

6:53 AM, August 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home